MyRecord is where you can access information that the University holds about you, your application(s), your studies and your results. It is also the place that you undertake important University processes like registering and submitting a request to change your course.

How to log in to MyRecord

Until you've created your CCCU computing account, you must  use the 'Applicant Login' option to access MyRecord.

  • Your username for the 'Applicant Login' is your Student ID (you'll find this at the top of any emails from us relating to your application) or the email address you used for your application
  • Your password is the password you chose yourself if you’ve used MyRecord already. If this is the first time you have used MyRecord, or you can't remember your password, just click on the 'Forgotten your password?' button to get it re-set. If you have tried 'forgotten password' on applicant login and are still having issues logging in, please email

In MyRecord, you can access personalised information about your studies including:

  • Your course code - making it simpler to look up your course timetable on UniTimetables)
  • The academic calendar you're on - so you can look up key dates for your course including teaching start and finish dates, and when you should expect to take your their end-of-module exams/assessments
  • Contact details for your studies, including the name and email address of your Course Director - making it easier than ever to reach out for academic support if you need it

MyRecord is also the place to undertake important processes related to your student record. This includes:

At the end of each Semester/Trimester, you will be formally notified of the marks you achieved for each module you completed. Additionally, the decision about your progression to the next level, or your eligibility for your award, is made at the end of each level of study.

You can find your results in MyRecord under 'My assessments' within the ‘My Studies’ tab. When your results are ready for you to view, you will receive notification via your University email.

If you notice any anomalies with your module marks as they appear in MyRecord, please raise a query with your Course Team.

Students are now able to download their Interim Transcripts from their MyRecords. Interim Transcripts do not replace online results but display and allow the option of downloading modules whose grades are agreed and results released. This presents a snapshot of student’s data in time to assist with references, verification, or applications.

If you have any questions, please contact the i-zone, our student information service who will log your query and the department responsible will reply as soon as they are able to.


Question Answer
Where can I download my interim transcript from? You can download them from MyRecord (in ‘My Assessments’ under the ‘My Studies' tab).
What if I see that a module mark is missing? If a mark is missing please contact your course team. You can find their details by going to MyRecord > Your Studies > My Course Details. If you are studying at a partner institution, please contact them directly.
Who do I contact if a result is wrong? If your result is wrong please contact your Course Team. If a mark is missing please contact your course team. If you are studying at a partner institution, please contact them directly.
When will I receive my physical transcript/certificate? For queries regarding physical transcript/certificates please view ‘Your award certificate’ and ‘Your academic transcript’ tabs on the Preparing to leave university webpage.
Will I always be able to download this even when my CCCU account comes to an end? You will only be able to download your interim transcript whilst your IT account is still active.
If I am withdrawing and leaving the University, will it show what I have gained to date? Your interim transcript will only show what module and marks have been released in MyRecord (in View Assessments and Results').


Status letters and MyRecord

If you are a registered student, you can get a variety of letters to prove you are a Canterbury Christ Church University student by clicking on the 'My Letters' tab in MyRecord.

You may need to click the '+' symbol to reveal any add hidden menu items in MyRecord
If you are registered but can't see the 'My Letters' tab in MyRecord, you may need to click the '+' to reveal any additional hidden tabs along the top menu. 

This includes:

  • A letter that can be used to request a Council Tax discount with the local Council if you’re eligible, i.e. you are studying full-time. Households where everyone is a full-time student do not have to pay Council Tax. You’ll get a Council Tax bill if there’s someone in your household who’s not a full-time student, but your household might qualify for a discount
  • A letter to set up a student bank account
  • A status letter for international students to show to employers with their BRP when seeking work. Please note: we cannot amend the text in your status letter to confirm working hours or holiday periods.

Back to

In this section

Related links