The tour will last approximately 60 minutes and will be led by one of our experienced Student Ambassadors who can provide an insight into what it’s like to study at our Medway Campus.
All buildings that we visit will be covid secure. You will be able to:
- Tour Rowan Williams Court which has excellent facilities, including our real-life simulated hospital setting and Touchdown Café.
- Wander round our shared campus situated near The Historic Dockyard Chatham.
- Visit the fantastic Drill Hall library
- And most importantly, experience a warm Christ Church welcome and find out from your Student Ambassador Tour Guide what life as a student here is all about.
Choose your date and time and book a tour here.
As places on Campus Tours are limited, we ask that anyone booked notify us if for any reason they cannot attend.
If you or any of your party are disabled, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to offer you a bespoke tour to meet your needs.
To ensure safety:
- Tours will be limited to three groups. Each group will comprise of a maximum of two people - one prospective student and one guest.
- Our trained Student Ambassador will adhere to social distancing guidelines and will try to keep a 2 metre distance from the rest of the group wherever possible. They will wear a mask and we kindly request that visitors wear a mask too as it is compulsory inside our buildings. Hand sanitiser will also be available at the entry to our buildings and throughout the Campus.
- Our accommodation at the Medway Campus is offered by UNITE. If you’d like to book a place to view this, please visit www.unitestudents.com. Our ambassadors will be able to tell you where the accommodation is situated in relation to the campus. If you haven't already, you should visit our accommodation web pages. Here you will find lots of information about our accommodation including location maps and prices.
- If any of the group are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 as identified on government guidance, please do not come to Campus but let us know as soon as possible and we will try to rearrange your visit.