The tour will last approximately 90 minutes and will be led by one of our experienced Student Ambassadors who can provide an insight into what it’s like to study at Canterbury Christ Church University.
All buildings that we visit will be covid secure. You will be able to:
- Visit Augustine House, our award-winning library and student centre
- Wander round our campus with its beautiful green space, situated near the city walls and cathedral and only a few minutes’ walk from the city centre
- Call into some of our buildings including the Verena Holmes building, our new £65 million centre for Science, Technology, Health, Engineering and Medicine and Daphne Oram building for Creative Arts
- And most importantly, experience a warm Christ Church welcome and find out from your Student Ambassador Tour Guide what life as a student here is all about.
Do take a look at our virtual tour where there are lots of 360 degree views of our facilities including our amazing sporting facilities our Sports Centre and Polo Farm.
Choose your date and time and book a tour here.
As places on Campus Tours are limited, we ask that anyone booked notify us if for any reason they cannot attend.
If you or any of your party are disabled, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to offer you a bespoke tour to meet your needs.
To ensure safety:
- Tours will be limited to two groups. Each group will comprise of a maximum of two people - one prospective student and one guest.
- Our trained Student Ambassador will adhere to social distancing guidelines and will try to keep a 2 metre distance from the rest of the group wherever possible. They will wear a mask and we kindly request that visitors wear a mask too as it is compulsory inside our buildings. Hand sanitiser will also be available at the entry to our buildings and throughout the Campus.
- At the moment, we are only able to show one example of our student accommodation but as part of the tour we will show you the outside of 2-3 so you can get a good idea as to where they are situated. Please let your student guide know if you are interested in seeing accommodation. We do have 360 tours of a range of rooms available on our website. We’re currently planning for accommodation tours, more information will follow soon.
- If any of the group are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 as identified on government guidance, please do not come to Campus but let us know as soon as possible and we will try to rearrange your visit.