Library and Learning Resources
Our libraries at Canterbury, Medway and Salomons Institute contain study spaces and modern facilities to suit different working styles, with access to books, print journals, e-journals, e-books through LibrarySearch. We’re here to help you navigate collections, identify the information you need and develop the skills to success in your studies.
Your Virtual Campus
University services are still available remotely, including the following for the Library:
- General Library enquiries: email@example.com
- Finding and using online resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support with planning and preparing assignments: email@example.com
- You can keep up to date with the changes to our services on the student blog.
- Follow us on twitter @ccculibrary and read the library blog for up to date news or information on accessing online resources.