As a student at Christ Church Business School you will have access to first class facilities to help you with your studies. These include high quality learning resources, computing equipment and our excellent library network.
Our award-winning Augustine House Library offers:
- Flexible study spaces including social areas for group working, designated quiet and silent zones, group study rooms and informal seating areass.
- Self -issue machines on each floor and a self-return facility on the ground floor for out-of-hours access.
- Laptops available to borrow within the library, and an additional 245 PCs.
- Printer/photocopiers on every floor.
- LCD screens with touch functionality .
- Wireless access throughout the building.
- Cafés and roof terraces so you can take a break from studying.
Christ Church Business School Trading Floor
We have a Christ Church Business School Trading Floor – one of only a handful of such rooms available anywhere in the UK. Here Accounting and Finance students can gain practical experience of trade floor activities, drawing on live financial market data and analytics.
As a CCCU student you can obtain heavily discounted versions of the latest operating systems and Microsoft Office Software. You can also print from home or mobile devices using our innovative i-Print service, and can download powerful anti-virus software for free.
To find out more about our excellent facilities, visit our campus pages, or contact Christ Church Business School today.