Car Park Privacy Notice
CAR PARK PRIVACY NOTICE
1) Information about you: what we collect and how we use it
Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU), as the Car Park Operator, collects and processes personal data for the purposes of managing car park premises.
If you receive a ticket, the University could have processed the following personal data:
- the Vehicle Registration Plate Number of the car parked in breach of our Terms and Regulations,
- photographs of the vehicle and
- other personal data the University could require to demonstrate the legitimacy of the claim.
2) The legal basis for the processing of the data
By parking in a CCCU Car Park, you entered into a contract with Canterbury Christ Church University as displayed on the signs throughout the car park.
CCCU issues a ticket if there is a breach of the terms and conditions.
3) Recipients of your Personal Data
CCCU may transfer your data to its agents.
For the purposes of processing your Car Park charges covered by this Privacy Notice, CCCU will transfer your data:
Workflow Dynamics Ltd, PO Box 978, Northampton, NN79AT
Workflow Dynamics may share your data with different third parties. Examples include debt recovery companies, solicitors, and courts in relation to unpaid charges.
If you want to know further information regarding how Workflow Dynamics processes personal data you can view their Privacy Notice at:
4) Retention Period
CCCU will retain your data for as long as required by the purpose included in this Privacy Notice, which usually is the limitation period for Simple Contract as stated by the Limitation Act 1980
5) The Data Controller and further information
Canterbury Christ Church University is the Data Controller for this personal data.
Please click the link below to access further information regarding:
- The Data Controller
- The name and contact details of the University Data Protection Officer
- Where to make a complaint
- Your rights as a Data Subject
- How to contact the Regulator
6) Version Control
||Privacy Notice - Car Park
||Estates and Facilities
||25 May 2018
|Date of review:
||25 May 2020
|Date last amended:
||30 March 2020