Our newest accommodation is located behind our library and student services building, Augustine House. At the heart of Canterbury, you're close to the city centre and transport links.
Prices from £167 per week
- all-inclusive bills
- free Wi-Fi (up to 100Mb speed)
- en-suite rooms
- 24-hour security access.
- all utility bills are included in your rent including high-speed Wi-Fi
- 418 superior large en-suite study rooms with 4ft beds (small double) in all rooms, of which 13 are specially-adapted superior en-suite study rooms available to students with special requirements
- modern and fully-equipped kitchen and dining area including microwave, kettle and toaster and furnished with sofas and televisions
- cashless/ card operated launderette
- 24-hour security and access controlled
- lift access in four buildings
- two landscaped courtyards with seating areas
- no parking available, except four disabled parking bays for Blue Badge holders only (first-come, first served)
- bike storage
- no smoking policy
- alcohol free flats may be available (subject to demand).
405 rooms available at £167 per week:
- bedroom with en-suite
- rooms are over 12.5m² in size and feature 4ft (small double) beds
- shared kitchen and living area with 2-8 students.
£6,680 over 40 weeks
Prices shown for 2020/21 are based on a standard licence, up to 40 weeks: September to June. The total price includes a £115 non-refundable pre-payment and this is used towards your first payment.
Some courses with professional placements may require additional weeks either side of the standard 40-week licence length.
Accommodation is offered subject to availability and in accordance with the Accommodation Eligibility Policy. For further information, please visit our “how to apply for accommodation” page.