We have included typical entry requirements below, but these are simply a guideline. Some courses may also have specific subject or grade requirements, which will be listed on individual course pages.
For entry into foundation courses, you will typically need to have:
- a Tot Nghiep Pho Thong Trung Hoc, the Upper Secondary School Graduation Certificate
For entry into Year 1 of Bachelor's degrees (Level 4), you will typically need to have one of the following:
- a recognised International Foundation course from a UK institution or an Indonesian institution following a validated UK syllabus. Entry requirements vary but we normally ask for between 60% and 65%
- Successful completion of one year at a recognised university in Vietnam with a minimum GPA of 2.6/4.0 or 7.0/10/0 or above depending on the subject area and the institution attended
- A levels or International Baccalaureate (see course pages for details)
To be considered for entry into Year 2 of Bachelor's degrees (Level 5), you will typically need to have:
- a Higher National Diploma (HND) with upper credit or distinction
For Master’s degrees, we would expect you to have gained a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university with a grade comparable to a UK 2:1/2:2 (Honours).
For PhD level study, we would expect you to have gained a Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university.