We have included typical entry requirements below, but these are simply a guideline. Some courses may also have specific subject or grade requirements, which will be listed on individual course pages.
You will typically need to have one of the following:
- College of Technology Diploma (2 years) (Peeshdaneshgahe) with a minimum score of 14
- 3-year High School Diploma ( Diplom – Metevaseth / Nameh Dabirestan, Nazari or Fani Herfei) plus one year pre-university programme (Peeshdaneshgahe) with a minimum score of 14
- Kardani associate degree with a minimum score of 14
- a recognised International Foundation course from a UK institution following a validated UK syllabus. Entry requirements vary but we normally ask for between 60% and 65%
- A Levels or International Baccalaureate – check our course pages for details
For Master’s degrees, we would expect you to have gained a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university with a grade comparable to a UK 2:1/2:2 (Honours).
For PhD level study, we would expect you to have gained a Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
If you are applying from Iran, please contact the representative closest to you to make your application.
Mrs Rimla Bano
257A Wash Lane,
Tel: +44 (0) 746 2948734