We have included typical entry requirements below, but these are simply a guideline. Some courses may also have specific subject or grade requirements, which will be listed on individual course pages.
For entry into foundation courses, you will typically need to have the following:
For entry into Year 1 of Bachelor's degrees (Level 4), you will typically need to have one of the following:
- Successful completion of bachillerato with good grades
- Tecnico Superior Universitario
- Salida Lateral/Carrera Corta leading to a diploma or Titulo Tecnico
- A recognised International Foundation course from a UK institution following a validated UK syllabus. Entry requirements vary but we normally ask for between 60% and 65%
For possible entry into Year 2 of Bachelor's degrees (Level 5), you will typically need to have one of the following:
- Salida Lateral or Carrera Corta (2-3 years) leading to a Diploma or Titulo Tecnico
- Técnico Superior Universitario
For Master’s degrees, we would expect you to have gained a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university with a grade comparable to a UK 2:1/2:2 (Honours).
For PhD level study, we would expect you to have gained a Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
Educacion Mundial - Corporativo BAUH SA de CV
Carr Mex-Toluca 5631
Of. 322 Col. Cuajimalpa C.P.
05000 Mexico City,
Traveling & Studying
Dalya Aibzel Rodreiguez Rodriguez/Laura Samantha Aguillon Guerrero
Calle La Fragua 660-A Colonia Cumbres,
Tel +52 1 844 231 38 27