Share this page:


Are you from Timor-Leste and looking to study in the UK? Find out the requirements you need to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Canterbury Christ Church University.


Our representatives

If you are applying from Timor-Lester, please contact the representative closest to you to make your application.