Share this page:


Are you from Switzerland and looking to study in the UK? Find out the requirements you need to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Canterbury Christ Church University.


Our representatives

If you are applying from Switzerland, please contact the representative closest to you to make your application.

There is currently no available information about our representatives for Switzerland. Please contact the international office if you have any questions.