To be eligible for an International Scholarship you must:
- Be registered on full-time mode of study
- Be joining an undergraduate programme with minimum tuition fees of £11,000 per year OR be joining an eligible postgraduate programme with minimum tuition fees of £12,000
- Be assessed as an overseas fee-payer and not be eligible to pay home fees
- Plan to fund your studies yourself or with family support, but not have received any other higher-value CCCU scholarship, bursary or grant for international non-EU students
- Hold an unconditional offer for one of the eligible courses; OR hold a conditional offer for one of the eligible courses listed above and provide evidence of meeting any conditions.
- Take up your place of an offer for academic year 2016/17*
*Please note scholarships cannot be carried over to the following academic year if applicants defer the admissions offer, or are required to repeat any part of the course after undertaking assessments.