As part of our commitment to recognising academic excellence and achievement, we’re happy to announce that we will be offering a postgraduate taught scholarship.
An award of £1,500 for the first year of taught postgraduate study at CCCU, for eligible courses.
- Be registered on full-time mode of study
- Be joining an undergraduate programme with minimum tuition fees of £11,000 per year OR be joining an eligible postgraduate programme with minimum tuition fees of £11,000 (2017/18 entry) or £12,000 (2016/17 entry)
- Be assessed as an overseas fee-payer and not be eligible to pay home fees
- Plan to fund your studies yourself or with family support, but not have received any other higher-value CCCU scholarship, bursary or grant for international non-EU students
- Hold an unconditional offer for one of the eligible courses; OR hold a conditional offer for one of the eligible courses listed above and provide evidence of meeting any conditions.
- Take up your place of an offer for academic year 2017/18*
*Please note scholarships cannot be carried over to the following academic year if applicants defer the admissions offer, or are required to repeat any part of the course after undertaking assessments.
How to apply
Once you have been offered a place on one of our degree programmes, you will be automatically considered for a scholarship. You will not be required to submit an application form for the relevant scholarship.
Successful candidates will be contacted by the admissions department. The tuition fee reduction will be deducted from their original fee before any other scholarships, discounts and rewards have been applied.