For 2018-19 two Graduate Research Assistantships are available.
The two research projects are as follows:
Re-imagining teaching: progressive pedagogies in experimental schools in transnational perspective, 1894-1932. Funded by the Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Insight Development Grant.
Grant: 5,000 Canadian Dollars
Froebel’s blocks and play narratives in children with autism: an investigation of social interaction. Funded by the Froebel Trust within the 2018 Strategic Partners.
- Assist researchers with literature review and data compilation
- Attend research presentations
- Assist researchers with development of manuscripts suitable for submission to research journals.
- You should have been accepted to study on the MA Global and International Education
- Specific criteria will be based upon your academic achievement and potential to undertake the assistantship.
How to apply
You should submit a letter of motivation by 8 October 2018. You will receive a reply on the 29 October 2018.