All the SKE course content is accessed online.
- The course starts with an online induction followed by an initial test to help you identify areas to focus on. Throughout the course, you participate in the weekly online tutorials, work through the self-directed study materials and add your work to an e-portfolio. At the end of the course, a final test measures your progress;
- You are expected to spend a minimum average of 25 hours a week working on the course.
Successful completion of the course is measured through engagement with the course, progress in the course tests and submitting an e-portfolio.
This is a non-credit bearing course.
You must have the following:
- a desktop or laptop personal computer (Windows or Mac);
- a reliable internet connection;
- a headset with microphone and USB connection.
For further details: Full technical specifications (pdf)
Please note: If you do not have the equipment listed, you will need to purchase it as funding is not available for IT equipment.