Established in 1975, the University Bookshop excels in the provision of academic titles to students. 30,000 books were sold last year supporting research and study across all campuses.
10% discount is on offer throughout the year on our complete stock range making our textbooks often cheaper. Over half a million mainstream, popular and academic titles are available for next day delivery. Other titles are usually supplied within 3 to 7 days.
We aim to provide a convenient, user-friendly service tailored to meeting the needs of students. We will help you find the books you need for your studies at the price you can afford. Please ask and we will check the University Library, as well as research the option of second-hand in order to make sure you get the best deal. In-store, we are happy to price-check our online competitors before you make the decision to purchase.
Our Booksellers are always happy to help. So whether you're just stuck for room directions, need help with referencing an essay, or a plaster for an uncomfortable shoe on Graduation Day - we're here for you!
Access The Bookshop Online
- Extensive range of academic titles in stock,
- 10% Discount for books,
- Next day book ordering service,
- Online recommended titles database,
- Reading list price check & online comparison,
- Free on-Campus celivery to Broadstairs,
Canterbury, Medway & Salomons,
- Open seven days a week including weekday evenings,
- Bookstalls & displays for conferences & events,
- Second hand book exchange,
- Out of print book search,
- Essential stationery supplies (including book tokens, greeting cards, postage stamps, USB pens etc),
- University Gift Shop.
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or please give us a ring on 01227 922 256. We’re also on Twitter @cccubookshop. If you have any questions or comments about the services and products we offer - we are always happy to hear from you.