Careers and Enterprise Hub
The Careers and Enterprise Team are here to provide you with support to help you achieve your future goals. With a range of free online resources and daily drop ins they offer advice on CV writing and job applications, interviews and assessments, skills building and personal development plus much more…
For all information, events and guidance relating to careers, jobs and planning your future login into our online hub.
ACCESS The Careers and Enterprise Online Hub
For career development, skills building and networking check out our programme of inspirational workshops and events.
Please note that to book on to our workshops, you’ll need to have an account with the online Hub first.
Access the Careers and Enterprise Workshop & Events booking
To get notifications about workshops and latest job search advice direct to your phone, you can also download the Careers and Enterprise App for Apple and Android.
The Careers and Enterprise Hub team are here to support you:
- Free online resources (CV Builder, CV360, JobSearch, Interview Simulator & Career Pulse)
- Careers & Enterprise Hub Drop ins (Weekdays 10-12 and 2-4)
- Workshops & Events to boost your skills (Book on through the link to Eventbrite above)
- One to One Career Guidance Appointments
We can help with:
- Planning your future
- CV, application and supporting statements
- Interview preparation
- Financial Support for Work Experience and other Career Start Initiatives (Work Experience Fund)
- Getting Part-time work (Unitemps)
- Advice on Further Study
- Working for Yourself
If you are coming to the end of your degree or have graduated recently Gradforce can help you find your first graduate job. Find out more...