Updating Your Status

Whether you need to update your personal details, request an extension or another  assessment attempt, order a replacement certificate or find a specific student policy, you can find what you're looking for here.

Extenuating Circumstances during Covid-19

The Extenuating Circumstances process has been made easier for those students affected during these challenging times, to enable them to apply for as much support as they need, for a longer period of time.

Make your request


During your studies, your personal details (address, name, contact details) may change or you may wish to request a change to your academic circumstances.

Find out more


It is proven that, on average, having a higher attendance rate gives better outcomes for students and you can find information here about how we record your attendance at the university.

About attendance


Temporary Learning Agreement

If you are experiencing personal difficulties which will affect you for the medium to long-term, and are not related to a Disability, a TLA may be appropriate to support you in relation to your assessment deadlines. Speak to your Personal Academic Tutor for more information. 

Form and guidelines coming soon


The Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR) provides you with a comprehensive record of all of your university achievements, including a number of extra-curricular activities, both during and upon completion of your academic studies.

View your report


Connect with us

Last edited: 27/03/2020 16:42:00