Learning and Teaching Strategy
The Learning and Teaching strategy sets out the University's commitment to providing you with an outstanding higher education experience, which equips you for success in your personal aspirations and wider contribution to society beyond graduation.
The aim of the strategy is to develop a vibrant learning community of staff and students in which outstanding learning, teaching and assessment practice plays a key role in providing a first class higher education experience and excellent outcomes, underpinned by and contributing to research and knowledge exchange and shaping the physical, social and spiritual environment of the University.
The following principles of the Learning and Teaching Strategy are how we will help you to get the most out of your time at Christ Church.
- Integrated Graduate Employability
- Educating the Whole Person
- Flexible & Responsive Learning Environments
- Outstanding Learning, Teaching and Assessment Practices
- International Opportunities and Global Citizenship
- Curriculum Design for Transformation
- Supporting Success For All Students
- Building Learning Communities
- Students as Partners in Learning
Find out what this means for you and how you can get involved by visiting the Student Guide to the Learning and Teaching Strategy on Blackboard.