Working with our Students
We are determined to make it really easy for you to gain access to and recruit our talented students for a range of opportunities. Our dedicated employability programme, ‘Business Futures’ creates a strong culture that fosters a robust academic background and work-ready mind-set in our students.
We are always keen to get industry involvement through:
- 12-month placements
- Project or consultancy work
- Internships and work experience
- On-campus activities such as:
- career fairs
- Company presentations
- Guest lectures and workshops - bring hands-on business experience directly into the class room.
- Christ Church Business School trading floor provides an authentic city trading environment with real time data streamed into this state-of-the-art facility.
- Our students participate in national and international business competitions such as the IBM Universities Business Challenge, FLUX and the Google Online Marketing Challenge, providing them with the opportunity to apply their learning, compete at the highest level and direct exposure to leading companies such as IBM, Procter and Gamble, RBS, Jaguar Land Rover, Serco and Google.
If you are interested in finding out how working with the School might benefit your business, please complete the contact us.