Course Suspension / Withdrawal / Closure


Suspend to suspend recruitment to a course for a fixed period, for up to two years
Withdraw to cease recruitment permanently where there are existing students on the course
Close to close a course that does not have any existing students

When a change to the status of a course is required, the request must be made through your Faculty Portfolio Planning Executive (FPPE).

If the FPPE is content to support the request to change the status, then the proposal is submitted to the Secretary of the Academic Strategy Committee via the Faculty Quality Office.

Programme Suspension / Withdrawal / Closure Documentation
Course Suspension / Withdrawal / Closure Download Form



Contact us


Connect with us

Last edited: 13/08/2021 10:55:00