We want you to be safe and well while at uni and recommend that you register with a GP Practice close to where you live, so if you are ever ill you know you can get the help you need.

If, like most students, you spend more weeks of the year at your university address than your family’s address, you need to register with a GP near to you as soon as possible.

Sturry Surgery Registration (covering Canterbury area)

Find your local GP service

If you need regular prescription items, consider registering for the electronic repeat dispensing service (ERD), as you will be able to pick up from any pharmacy you nominate, which can be easily changed if you are at home or at university when you need a further supply.

Also remember to register with a local dentist. 

Find local NHS dentists

Further health advice for students

Please also remember to follow the latest Government and Public Health Advice on social distancing.

If you have any concerns about your health, you can always talk to our Student Support and Wellbeing Advisers.