Checking Your Vaccinations

Older teenagers and university students are identified as being at a higher risk of infection because they tend to live in close contact in shared accommodation, such as university halls of residence.

If you haven’t had your Men ACWY vaccine, we recommend that you get in touch with your GP and ask for the vaccine. If you are over 25 and feel you would benefit from the meningitis vaccine, please contact your GP to discuss the options that are available to you.

Visit the website for more information on the signs and symptoms of meningitis

Register with a GP

If you are moving to University away from home you should register with a GP Practice close to where you live as soon as possible. 

Click here to find your local GP service

For further health advice for students please click here



Connect with us

Last edited: 17/08/2018 15:53:00