Tissue Viability Workshop
We are looking forward to welcoming you to one of our Tissue Viability Workshops. Please see below for dates, booking and relevant information.
About the workshop
This one-day workshop is aimed at supporting learning and increasing knowledge for those who have minimal experience with tissue viability and wound care. It will provide information relating to:
- Anatomy and physiology of skin tissue
- Holistic wound assessment
- Risks factors relating to a variety of wounds including pressure ulcers
- Assessment of skin integrity and tissue damage
- Interventions to prevent and manage tissue damage relating to the healing process
- Tissue viability and wound care in relation to professional standards.
The workshop will include both individual and group activities to support learning and relating theory to practice.
Please note: There will be a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 20 delegates in each session.
|7 January 2021
|14 January 2021
|14 April 2021
Workshop cost: £80 per delegate
Reading and preparation for the course
You will benefit from watching the YouTube video and reading the article linked below: