Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy courses
We are looking forward to welcoming you to one of our shoulder and knee arthroscopy courses. Please see below for dates, booking and relevant information.
About the courses
This basic and intermediate two day hands-on simulated and dry bone workshop, sponsored by Arthrex, will cover the core surgical skills of knee and shoulder arthroscopy and include an in depth knowledge of the scientific basis of articular pathology and advanced treatment techniques.
The courses are aimed at trainee and experienced surgeons in the field of Orthopaedic surgery. They are facilitated by Prof Anan Shetty and Prof Bijay Singh who are both Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons.
The shoulder course covers:
- Set up and shoulder arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization
- Arthroscopic cuff repair
- Arthroscopic biceps tenodesis
Knee Course Covers:
- Arthroscopic anatomy of the knee and portal placement
- Logical and clinical evaluation
- Special investigations
- Biomechanical and biological basis of treatment
- Meniscal repair and replacement
- Ligament reconstructions ACL, ALL, MPFL, MCL
- Advanced reconstruction of the chondral lesion
Workshop cost: £90 per delegate with a maximum of 12 delegates per day.
To reserve a place, please contact: email@example.com