As part of Library Services we offer the range of services highlighted on the Library Services disabled users page; including extended loans, proxy borrowing, accessing material from the shelves and help using the catalogue.
Library Enquiry Service
We offer a telephone enquiry service during staffed hours: 01227 922352
You can use this telephone number or the Library contact form for the following:
- arrange a personal tour of the library to identify and discuss your particular needs.
- renew books, check your library record and availability of books.
- place reservations, if all the copies of a title are out on loan or available at another campus library.
- arrange in advance for help when you visit the library, for example, help using LibrarySearch or retrieving materials from the shelves.
- Low level computer catalogues.
- Lifts are available to move between floors.
- Multi Functional Devices (MFDs) which can print, copy, enlarge and scan in black & white and colour in A4 and A3 formats.
- An Optelec CCTV is available on the ground floor in AH.03.
- An Optelec CleaReader is available on the ground floor in AH.03.
- Height adjustable desks.