What is available for members of the library?
- Access to Augustine House and Salomons library and their collections (please see our Opening Hours page for more details on when the library is open for your type of membership).
- A borrowing allowance of
- eight items from the 4-week loan collection.
- two items from the 7-day loan collection.
- eight items from the curriculum resources collection.
- The ability to request inter-site loans between Augustine House and Salomons Institute Library.
- Support on the use of the library, including finding books and using our library catalogue (LibrarySearch).
- Use of the visitor PC with limited access to electronic resources.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
You can make use of the Drill Hall Library facilities by being a member of a Medway public library and either living or working in the Medway Council area. Visit the Drill Hall library website for more details.
As part of rejoining the University community we ask you to follow the University Coronavirus guidance.
How to apply
Please fill in this membership form.
Once we have received your application, we will set up your account within ten working days. When your new library card is ready to collect, we will contact you. Please remember to bring proof of identity and proof of address when you come to collect your card. Your account will last one year and you will need to reapply on an annual basis.