Workplace Programme Initiatives
Facilitating Effectiveness in the Workplace: Flourishing People, Workplaces and Care
Through strong collaborative partnerships and collaborative working, the Centre is committed to developing cutting edge workplace learning programmes that underpin whole systems approaches to organisational transformation. We have been successful in offering 15 externally funded academic scholarships for Postgraduate Study and one PhD Scholarship this academic year.
Co-designing workplace learning programmes with leaders, practitioners and service users enables us to implement tailored initiatives that meet workforce needs and help to develop the desired knowledge, skills and leadership competences required for sustainable transformation.
We focus on
- Developing shared purpose frameworks and integrative whole systems competence tools that underpin workforce innovation
- Creating innovation workplace programme that focus on developing a critical mass of transformational change leaders at the front line with the culture change skills to be self sufficient
- Aspiring Consultant Practitioner programme,
- Clinical Leadership for Medical Practitioners,
- Facilitation Theory and Practice,
- Clinical Leadership for Nurses, Midwives and AHPs
- Facilitating Individual Effectiveness in the Workplace
- Education to enable practitioners to become research active in the workplace
- Developing the research capacity of individuals through Masters and PhD study