If you are visiting campus (does not include booked clearing tour or open day), please:
- Make sure that you have an appointment with a member of staff before you arrive on campus and that they have completed a Visitor Register Form.
- Keep it breezy – open windows when inside and keep to the room occupancies where stated. The University has reviewed room ventilation quality when seated, and maximum room occupancies are now based on these ventilation assessments, in line with Health and Safety Executive guidance. You may need to dress in layers for colder weather.
Please come to the reception desk to meet your host, unless your host has made arrangements to welcome you at a different location on-site. The online campus maps may be useful if navigating the campuses for the first time.
Your host will advise you of any additional local guidance, and normal health and safety guidance including emergency arrangements.
Travel to Campus
Our campuses are across Kent, but are easy to travel to by train, bus or car, and easy information including campus maps are here.
Where possible, we recommend sustainable modes of transport. Please be aware that, as city-centre Campuses, we have limited car parking. We have a small number of visitor spaces, and your host can request one. If none are available please use public car parks or public transport options.
GUIDANCE FOR HOSTS
Christ Church staff hosting any visitors on campus must complete the Visitor Register Form
For any visit to campus to go ahead, visitors must:
- be booked in advance using the Visitor Register Form. It is essential all visitors are logged this way, as paper sign in books are no longer used at receptions
- be covered by existing or new risk assessments
- hosting staff must have discussed any additional mitigations required to keep them safe.
The University host must ensure:
- That onsite guidance on Covid including face coverings and hygiene measures are explained to visitors before arrival, as well as the standard Health and Safety Emergency Information
- That they or a representative meet the visitor at the designated point, or access cannot go ahead.
Records shall be maintained of all visitors, and contact details of visitors will be passed to NHS Test & Trace Service on request.
Data collected via the Visitor registration is managed under our Data Protection privacy notice. Your data is held in case there is need for us to be in contact in advance of, during and after your visit. Your records will be securely held for three years before being erased.