Dr Judy Durrant
School of Teacher Education and Development
Specialism / Expertise
- Professional identity and development;
- Teacher leadership and action research;
- Professional learning communities and organisational development;
- Creative and qualitative methodologies.
Titles of theses for which you are first supervisor in the Faculty of Education
- 'Teacher voice' and the search for recognition: investigating new teachers' lived experiences in a school in special measures (EdD);
- Teachers' perceptions of the teaching of reading (EdD);
- Curriculum development in primary academies (EdD);
- Teacher capability in rural schools in Ghana (PhD).