The University Sports Centre is a new state-of-the-art facility that is located 5 minutes from our North Holmes Road Campus in Canterbury.
Christ Church sports centre is available to hire for sporting activities and events. Having played host to the 2017 Kent Rhythmic Gymnastics Competition and a variety of sporting activities throughout the year, the sports centre was also used as a pre-Olympic training facility for London 2012, specialising in basketball, badminton and fencing.
The Sports Centre has established itself as one of the leading fitness and exercise facilities in Canterbury.
- Flexible sports hall 37m x 33m with viewing galleries or two halls 33m x 18.5m each with its own viewing gallery
- Climate controlled, 35 station fitness suite with a comprehensive range of cardio-vascular and resistance equipment and a free-weights area
- Multi purpose exercise studio with a semi-sprung floor and mirrored walls 13.5m x 12.5m
- 14-bike spin studio, offering the latest interactive technology
- Close to major public car parks and transport links