Christchurch Sports physiotherapy service in conjunction with Spencer Private Hospitals
About Our Physiotherapy
With a wealth of knowledge and experience we can now deliver a first class physiotherapy service, which includes sports injury management, sport massage, post-op orthopaedic rehabilitation and acupuncture.
Our physiotherapists firmly believe in teaching patients about their condition and recommending a home exercise regime; allowing the patient to self-manage their condition with the appropriate knowledge and information.
What we treat:
All our physiotherapists are highly trained and able to help if you are affected by any injury, postural conditions or problems, joint dysfunction and illness or disability using different treatment methods such as movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
The common conditions we treat include:
• Sports injuries
• Back, neck or any spinal pains
• Nerve impingement or entrapment
• Soft tissue related injuries or tendinopathy / tendonitis
• Reconstructive orthopaedic surgery or joint replacements
• Knee and foot surgery
• Joint stiffness or poor mobility
• Acute or chronic joint pain
• Postural dysfunction
• Old recurrent and work related injuries
• Post fracture/ dislocation physiotherapy management
• Medico-legal / whiplash related injuries
What physiotherapy treatments are available:
• Manual therapy (joint mobilisations)
• Myofascial release technique
• Therapeutic excercises
• Function retraining
• Work ergonomics
• Shockwave therapy
Stay up to date with the Spencer Private Hospitals News Blog.
Physiotherapy from £35.00
Sports Massage from £30.00
For more information please contact:
E: Sport@canterbury.ac.uk T: 01227 923500BOOK NOW