Access to our Students
Our team of trained professionals work with local, national and international employers and voluntary organisations, to further enhance the employability of our students and graduates.
Based in Canterbury City Centre at Augustine House, we provide a range of options to employers and businesses interested in working with or recruiting our skilled, enthusiastic and talented students and graduates.
Employers: how you can work with us
There are a number of ways in which you can collaborate with Christ Church, for example:
- Use our bespoke, in-house recruitment service Unitemps, to source candiates for internships, placements and full time work opportunities, from our pool of bright, talented and motivated individuals. Driven purely by providing our clients with an excellent service and generating opportunities for students and graduates, Unitemps works to ensure we find the right person for your company.
- Lectures, fairs, workshops and events – we invite guest speakers and exhibitors to the University, to share real life stories and experiences, to complement our curriculum.
- Showcase your organisation - come to the University, to showcase your organisation and its careers and job vacancies to students.
- Industry / employer advisory panels - join a panel of experts in your field, to inform the development of our courses, advise on areas for research and network with like-minded individuals
- Mock interviews / interview spaces - your organisation can provide interviewers to support sector-specific mock interviews for students. We also provide interview spaces, so that you can conduct real interviews in the University locality in a professional and confidential environment.
- Work-related learning (including placements, work experience and internships) - directly recruit your business placements and industry work experience with us. Work with us on developing projects and activities for students, from the world of work.
For more information on any of the services from these pages, please contact Employability and Skills, to discuss your requirements.