References, replacement transcripts and certificates

Duplicate or replacement copies of degree transcripts and certificates

The University’s Registry Department provides full details of how to obtain duplicate or replacement copies of degree transcripts and certificates.

References relating to academic studies

For references relating to your academic studies here, please contact the i-zone.

References to employment undertaken whilst studying

For references relating to employment undertaken whilst you studied at Christ Church (through UniTemps or JobShop), please contact Unitemps.


Connect with us

Last edited: 05/12/2017 06:58:00