Events and Reunions
We love to meet up with our alumni whenever we can, whether at an event designed specifically for you, or at one of the wide range of public events the University hosts every year.
- Saturday 28 April 2018 (00:00)
- Canterbury Christ Church University, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1QU
- 50th Anniversary Reunion Event - Class of 1968
- Saturday 9 (14:30) - Sunday 10 June 2018 (12:00)
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Davidson, Lang and Temple will be demolished this June, so we'd like to invite you to have one last opportunity to see, or even stay, in your old room!
- Saturday 9 June 2018 (15:30-20:00)
- Canterbury Campus, North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1QU
- CCCU Alumni! Join current students and other alumni of the Department of Music and Performing Arts for a scratch rehearsal and concert.
Organising your own reunion
We can help you get started with organising your own reunion at the University – whether by trying to locate friends with whom you’ve lost contact, or notifying graduates from a specific department and/or year. It may be possible to organise a welcome reception and/or a campus tour.
Please contact us by email or ring 01227 782995 to discuss your plans. We would love to receive reports or photos about any reunions you hold for possible inclusion in the Link magazine.
Informal or individual visits
Alumni are always welcome to come back and visit the University at any time.
If your visit is to celebrate a particular anniversary, contact us by email or ring 01227 782995 to let us know so that we can help make your visit as special as possible.
If however, you just wish to drop in more casually, our campuses are all open and visitors are able to walk around freely. However, we would request that you let the porters or reception staff know on arrival so they are aware of your visit.
See the latest maps and travel information to prepare for your visit.
Other University events
The University offers a wide Arts and Culture programme and a Public Lecture series that can be attended by the general public.