[../../includes/webauthor.asp] Information for Parents and Partners - Student Support Services - Canterbury Christ Church University

In the event of illness


If your partner/daughter/son is ill at home and is not attending their studies, someone should notify the University immediately so that appropriate staff can be informed – phone 01227 782222 or email i-zone@canterbury.ac.uk to advise of any absence.