[../../includes/webauthor.asp] Student Support Services - Canterbury Christ Church University

Out of hours support

Medical Care


NHS 111 provides urgent medical care when your local doctors surgery is closed.

If you need medical assistance out-of-hours, you must first contact your surgery who will provide you with a recorded message and contact options for you to ring.

Please note: you must be registered with a local GP to use this service.  For information on how to register with a local GP go to the health information pages.