This page contains forms and associated information that students may find useful during their time at the University.
Please ensure that you read carefully the University Requirements Relating to Student Registration, the Student Financial Arrangements, the Data Protection Act and Terms and Conditions of Registration before you sign and complete a Registration Form or any other documentation held within these pages.
For all resources relating to Examinations, please visit the Examinations Gateway Page
Student Health & Wellbeing
Change of Academic Circumstances- please click the link if changing the following:
- Mode of Attendance (moving from part-time or full-time)
- Changing module(s), including starred modules
- Changing Programme / Pathway
The following documents can be found on CLIC:
- Council Tax Disregard Certificate (under "My Essential Services")
- Application for Student Status Letter (under "My Essential Services")
- Change of Address/Personal Details (under "My Profile")