Contact Details for Kent County Council Pensions Section

The University is an admitted body of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) which is administered by KCC.

Pensions Section Contact Details

Kent County Council
 Pension Section
2nd Floor Brenchley House
Week Street
Kent ME14 1RF

e-mail address - general enquiries -

Telephone: 0300 041 3488