Please enter any institutions (schools, colleges, universities etc.) that you have attended since 16. If you make a mistake and wish to remove an institution, simply select it in the grid and click "Delete".
How to enter:
- Type the institution in the text box and click "Search."
- If the institution is found, it will be displayed in the drop down list below. Click to enter.
- If the institution is not found, type 'Other'. This will give a dropdown list. At the bottom of the list select 'Other...' and enter details.
- Once the institution is found, enter the dates you studied there.
- Then click "Add Institution."
- Repeat for each institution attended.
Qualifications on Entry
These are your qualifications taken when leaving school or college. If you are a Home student please enter your highest undergraduate qualifications, such as A-Levels, BTEC's, Access course, etc. If you are an International student please enter your qualifications on the "Other Qualifications" page later in the application. If you have not yet received your results please indicate in the box provided. Please be as accurate as possible as you may need to show your original qualifications when you register.
You must upload all qualifications entered, in a single file on the Upload Files page later in the application.
How to enter:
1. Enter the Awarding Body or select from the drop down lists
2. Enter the subject or closest subject from the drop down lists
3. Enter the level of your subject, e.g. GCE A level etc.
4. Enter the dates in the "From" and "To" fields
5. Click "Add Qualification" when you are satisfied.
6. Repeat for each qualification
Post graduate Qualifications
Please use this page to enter details of any postgraduate qualifications (degrees etc.) you have. If you do not have any postgraduate qualifications you can skip this page.
You must upload these qualifications in a single file with your post 16 qualifications on the Upload File page later in this application.
How to enter:
1. To find a particular subject, enter its name in the "Subject" text box
2. Click "Search" and select it from the drop down list
3. If the subject is not in the list, try broadening your search (e.g. try "comp" instead of "Computer Science")
4. If you studied a joint-honours subject, then you can use the "Subject 2" fields to specify the second subject
5. You will need to enter a value in the "Proportion" field
6. Click the "Add Qualification" button to add the qualification to your list.
Please use this page to enter any professional or international qualifications you have. You should also enter GCSE Maths, English and Science, should you have them. Enter the details below in the appropriate fields and then click "Add Qualification" to add it to your list. Repeat for each qualification. You must upload these qualifications, including any English Language tests such as IELTS, in a single file on the Upload Files page later in this application. If you are an International student you must get your qualifications verified through Naric first at www.naric.org.uk