Taught on a part-time basis (one afternoon and evening per week), the CIPD Advanced Diploma consists of eight modules and usually takes two years to complete.
You’ll need to attend for two four hour sessions on the same day once a week, together with one Saturday workshop for each module.
CIPD modules studied:
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Leading, Managing & Developing People
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Investigating a Business Issue from an Human Resources Perspective
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Learning and Talent Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Employment Law
The modules are all standalone so it is possible to take them on an individual basis to meet the needs of your previous studies and personal circumstances.
You’ll be required to become a student member of the CIPD. This entitles you to full access to the CIPD’s website and the monthly People Management Magazine, plus many other related benefits including the opportunity to attend CIPD Kent Branch meetings and events.