Established in 1975, our campus bookshop is one of the largest university-owned academic bookshops in the UK. Booksellers have a wealth of experience in the provision of titles to help support your study at university. The bookshop service and the provision of resources are highly regarded by our students and academic staff – it is convenient, user-friendly, and tailored to meeting our needs.
There is an automatic 10% discount throughout the year on books in stock and to order. The bookshop works with academic staff and publishers to provide additional money-saving book bundles for core recommended texts. Booksellers are happy to check library availability and carry out online price-checks to help you find the books you need.
The bookshop can source from over half a million mainstream, popular and academic titles for next day delivery. Other titles are usually supplied within a few days
Our Booksellers are always happy to help. So whether you're stuck for room directions, need help with referencing an essay, or a plaster for an uncomfortable shoe on Graduation Day - we're here for you! We also stock essential stationery supplies including USB pens and greeting cards, as well as being the official stockist for university-branded clothing and general memorabilia.
Please visit our website for information on offers, book launches and events throughout the year. Here you will find our complete stocklist, the textbooks recommended by your tutors, titles authored by academic staff, signed copies, and even our campus Top Ten! You can place orders via our website for home delivery, or there is free delivery if you opt for click & collect to your campus location.
Access The Bookshop Online
- An academic bookshop on campus, university-owned and operated by the Department of Library & Learning Resources
- Wide range of academic titles in stock, including recommended titles
- 10% discount for books, as well as special book-bundle deals & promotions
- Next day book ordering service
- Recommended titles database
- Reading list price check
- Books in stock authored by our CCCU academic staff
- Bookstalls & displays for conferences & events, including book launches for university authors, as well as support provided for community events such as the Canterbury Festival and the Folkestone Book Festival
- Second hand book exchange & out of print book search
- Essential stationery supplies
- University Gift Shop
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on 01227 922 256. We’re also on Twitter @cccubookshop. If you have any questions or feedback about the services and resources we offer - we look forward to hearing from you.