Your Student Status

Whether you need to update your personal details, order a replacement certificate or find a specific student policy, you can find what you're looking for here.

Student Attendance

It is proven that, on average, having a higher attendance rate gives better outcomes for students and you can find information here about how we record your attendance at the university.

About attendance

Changes to Study

During your studies, your personal details (address, name, contact details) may change or you may wish to request a change to your academic circumstances.

Find out more

Extenuating Circumstances

If you have missed, or are likely to miss, an assessment hand-in or examination, or feel your performance was impaired, due to a short-term, unexpected and unavoidable disruption to your studies such as illness or other misfortune, you may be eligible to make a request.

How can I make a request?

Special Arrangements

You may be entitled to have special arrangements made for your examinations.

Apply for special arrangements


How to obtain duplicate or replacement copies of degree certificates and transcripts.

Ordering duplicates and replacements


Last edited: 25/08/2017 12:26:00