Welcome to the UNISON Web page for Canterbury Christ Church University.
On behalf of the Kent branch of UNISON I invite you to become a member.
UNISON is the country's biggest union and the largest in Higher Education. We have workplace stewards and representatives who are backed up by experienced full-time National and Regional Officers.
- We can offer a high standard of advice.
- We can represent you and call on Professional back up.
it doesn't matter which part of the University you work in, we can help you with:
- Fair pay.
- Health & Safety.
- Working conditions.
- Equal opportunities.
- Disability issues.
- Personnel injury claims.
UNISON is in constant negotiations about wages and conditions. Our Stewards and Regional Officers deal with Disciplinary Hearings, Grievances and Industrial tribunal cases on behalf of Unison members.
- CCCU - Philippa Mills
- Unison Branch - David lloyd
Other benefits of membership include:
- Savings on all your insurance needs.
- Discount on holidays and travel, plus our own holiday centre in Devon.
- Special deals on mortgage and saving schemes from the Britannia Building Society.
- Car breakdown and recovery with Britannia Recovery Ltd.
- Personnel loans and credit schemes at special rates from Frizzell Banking Services.
- Generous and confidential help when required, plus convalescent facilities from UNISON Welfare.
UNISON can't provide comprehensive help if you aren't a member, so don't wait until you have a problem, join now!