Who we are
As a University with a Christian foundation, the work of the Chaplaincy is core to the life of the University. Our team of three chaplains work across all the University’s campuses, providing support, help and encouragement to both students and staff.
- Regular services and worship events: morning prayer, Eucharistic services, choral evensong and Sing, Pray, Eat: a weekly café style act of community worship.
- Help, care and support for students and staff in times of crisis.
- Information about/contact details for local churches and other faith groups.
- An extensive welcome programme for all, mixing core Chapel events with day trips, film and music.
- Activities throughout the year to stimulate discussion and provide opportunities for meditation and reflection.
- Links to the University Chapel Choir, Gospel Choir and the Christian Union.