Grit are a charity who deliver training programmes – they have been working in schools, communities, institutions and businesses since 1992, with great results.
Grit are coming to Canterbury Christ Church University early next term during Personal Development Week, and will hold two half-day taster workshops in Canterbury for CCCU students – on Thursday January 25th (afternoon), and Friday January 26th (morning).
These workshops will help to:
- Develop resilience and self-esteem
- Tackle challenges – at university, and in life beyond education
- Increase your drive to achieve – and enjoy more success, in higher education and in life generally
- Develop your personal skills and techniques to build successful and supportive relationships
- Expand your networking and connect with the support community available to you
Find out more about them at blogs.canterbury.ac.uk/careers/grit
This is a unique opportunity to gain new insights, and to receive valuable, high-quality training.
To book a place onto one of the January taster sessions visit the links below:
Thursday 25th January, 1.00-5.00pm
Friday 26th January, 9.30am-1.00pm
After the January half-day taster workshops, there is a further three-day workshop planned for spring 2018.
Find out more about Grit on the Careers Blog.