campus you are studying or working at,
the University Chaplaincy is here for you!
We're here to serve everyone - of all faiths and none!
The Chaplaincy aims to offer a wide range of services & events in order to support people from a variety of backgrounds.
We're here to offer...
- Worship & prayer in the chapel
- Listening service in confidence & prayer
- Pastoral care
- Teaching about the Christian faith
- Termly retreats
- Summer pilgrimages
- Encouragement for involvement in charity & voluntary work
- Support to those seeking a local church or faith community
is supported by 4 chaplains...
Rev Dr Jeremy Law (Dean of Chapel - Canterbury & Tunbridge Wells)
Rev David Stroud (Senior Chaplain - Canterbury & Medway)
Rev Sally Womersley (Chaplain - Canterbury, Broadstairs & Folkestone)
& Hannah Wallace (Assistant Chaplain - Canterbury)
Go to our Meet the chaplains page to find out more!