Reasons to study with us
- Superb reputation for teaching excellence
- In recent years have been awarded three National Teaching Fellowships.
- Over 85% of our students told the 2013 National Student Survey that they were ‘satisfied overall’ with their experience of studying with us
- We’re at the crossroads of Europe and have great access to international travel links
- London is just 1 hour away, and Paris is 2½.
Heritage and culture
- Our Canterbury campus is based in a World Heritage Site
- All our students have the unique opportunity to graduate in the beautiful and world-famous Canterbury Cathedral.
- When it comes to safety and security, Canterbury is in the top 10 for university cities in the country.
A great choice of courses
We have a proud history of academic growth and achievement in a wide range of academic areas. These include; Arts and Humanities, Social and Applied Sciences, Business and Health.
We’re among the leading universities in the country for Teacher Training|, which was graded ‘outstanding’ by the UK government’s office for the inspection of education (Ofsted) in 2010.
In total, we offer over a thousand academic and professional courses for undergraduates and postgraduates, ranging from business studies and forensics, to music and media.