You are here: 
Home > Study here > How to apply
how to apply

How to apply

The application process varies depending on the type of course you want to study and whether you need to apply through:

  • The University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
  • Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR)
  • Directly to the University

How should I apply?


For all programmes in our prospectus which state 'applications are made through UCAS', you must apply online at| These are usually full-time courses leading to a first degree, including Initial Teacher Training programmes.

You also apply through UCAS for pre-registration nursing (diplomas and degrees), diagnostic radiography, midwifery, occupational therapy, operating department practice and social work.


Apply through GTTR for Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).|

Directly to the university

Applications for most part-time programmes (undergraduate and postgraduate), full-time postgraduate (MA/MSc) programmes, professional development programmes and most Foundation Degrees should be made directly to the university. For more information, please look at the links below:

For some MA and MSc programmes you may be required to provide additional information. This should be indicated in the prospectus entry.

For support information, please email|

Telephone: +44 (0)1227 767700 Prospectus: +44 (0)1227 782900
© 2014 Canterbury Christ Church University

Bookmark and Share

Browser does not support script.

Comments about this page?