Business and public services
We see it as our responsibility to contribute to the cultural, social and economic prosperity of the region. We believe this can be achieved through both the continued provision of high quality education and the development of innovative research and knowledge exchange activity.
For decades we have been developing deep and mutually beneficial relationships with public, third and private sector organisations as well as community groups across the South East and London. This exchange of both knowledge and understanding is helping to sustain the region's healthy economic and social landscape.
Our active regional partnerships have extended, in recent years, to the development of national and international, practice and policy through pioneering research and knowledge exchange.
Our current and future partnerships with businesses and the public sectors in the South East lie, however, at the heart of our activity. Here are some examples of the way we can work in partnership:
- Our academic staff can undertake high quality research and consultancy to address a specific organisational, business or industrial problem
- Develop a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with Canterbury Christ Church, which could lead to government funding for a project central to your organisation's future growth
- Contract and collaborative research
- Use of our specialist facilities
- The collaborative design and delivery of bespoke training and development.